AmericaShare New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
AmericaShare, a nonprofit organization which works with highly engaged donors to positively impact lives by educating impoverished African children, seeks an extremely capable Program Manager to manage all aspects of donor relations. The work is highly fulfilling for the right candidate.
AmericaShare is affiliated with an award-winning safari company and is based in their attractive Flatiron offices (near Madison Park) in New York City. You will be working with a motivated and dedicated team of professionals.
The position is currently structured as mainly work-from-home – with periodic in-person meetings. That may evolve in time to need more of an in-office presence. Some international travel may be required. Solid benefits.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have 3+ years of strong administrative experience -- not necessarily in the non-profit field.
• Must possess exceptional verbal and writing skills to communicate with high level donors.
• Needs to be very adept with MS Office and Google Docs.
• Be able to easily grasp new technology – knowledge of eTapestry is a plus.
• Is a flexible thinker; a team player; and someone who thrives on changing lives.
To apply, please provide the following:
a. A cover letter detailing your interest in the position
b. A resume
c. Salary range
d. Three references we can call
We look forward to hearing from you. Regrettably due to the strong volume of interest received from similar postings we are unable to provide individual responses. We will, however, be in contact with candidates who are selected for an initial interview. Thank you very much.
AmericaShareWhy Work Here?
AmericaShare, based in New York City, educates children in Africa
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at AmericaShare