America Training Solutions Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. The current website is built on a PHP platform. Minimum 5 years experience. Would ideally have a background in app development.
- Design, create, and modify company website
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to current web format
- Create back-end code and interfaces with other web sites/platforms (e-commerce, webinar, email, etc.)
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, capacity, and security
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development, especially PHP
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
America Training SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Fun and autonomous team who all work remotely with great respect for creativity and individual contribution.
America Training Solutions (ATS) delivers high-quality continuing eduction to architects and LEED professionals throughout the US and Canada. We manage and promote all-day education seminars in-person and online.