WP Inspection is the Quality Inspection and Assurance service provider for the largest recycled paper exporter in the United States. We are hiring Quality Control Inspector for NJ region.Job Description
As an Quality Control (QC) Inspector you are responsible for assuring quality assurance on an ongoing basis (in line with management policy) to ensure that the business' products are conform standard, meet customer expectations and comply with international regulatory standards and legislation.
- Communicate inspection findings and reports with the involved departments.
- Communicate with and maintain (positive) relationships with all internal and external persons.
- Planning inspections and travel efficient and effectively on weekly/daily basis.
- Keeping track of your time registration.
- Participating in departmental meetings
- Creating inspection reports manually and within the system
- Reporting of daily activities and data input to SAP
- Reports on market activities. Identify and investigate possible issues or potential new ventures directly with suppliers and other colleagues.
- Global mindset and cultural sensitivity
- Handling conflicts internally and externally
- Other ad hoc duties
- Approximately 1-2 years of relevant work experience required
- An understanding of quality control and the recyclable industry
- Shift work will be required
- Fulltime available
*****Local Candidates Preferred*****
All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the Company’s background check process, including employment history, education, references, criminal record, a motor vehicle record, and any other data that may be necessary to analyze a candidate’s qualifications.