AmericInn is looking for genuine, friendly, and detailed-oriented individuals. People who care enough to go above and beyond to give our guests great hospitality. Experience in a hotel environment is preferred, but will train the right individual. Ideally candidates should be able to demonstrate initiative and be someone with the reputation for delivering great service and being a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide warm and friendly interactions with our guests and team members
· Clean and prepare guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming.
· Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls and equipment.
· Work schedule varies but weekends are a must.
· This is a physically demanding job. Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 30 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.
Individuals must apply online to be considered for any position. Apply online @ www.americinncareers.com and select the Sartell location.