We are hiring HVAC Pipefitters who have extensive experience working on large commercial/industrial projects.
These positions will be responsible for lay out, assembly, installation and repairs various types of commercial or industrial mechanical, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing piping systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Layout and fit up piping systems according to specifications and appropriate trade and building codes.
• Sweat or braze copper systems.
• Bend pipe by hand or with a pipe-bending machine
• Install hangars or supports for systems.
• Assemble and install HVAC equipment as necessary.
• Follows all OSHA standards for safety.
• Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Pipefitter in the commercial mechanical contracting industry.
• Must be able to read and understand detailed blueprints.
• Current certs or must be able to pass a weld test in order to bring certification current.
• Knowledge of complex HVAC, plumbing and piping installation.
• Experience working on A/C chillers (recip.), cooling towers, evap. condensers, boilers (up to 2 mil BTU), constant volume, and zoning systems.
• PVC (Glue Joints) up to 16”
• Strong pipe-fitting skills and proven experience soldering, brazing, grooving, threading and/or welding pipe systems
• Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
• Ability to identify basic trade materials by size, shape and function
• Good basic math skills
• Must own tools for the trade
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must be able to pass drug test
Positions are for full time, long term, permanent work in the DFW area and are available to start immediately.
To apply, send your resume/information to firstname.lastname@example.org