Senior Analyst, Enterprise Analytics - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking a highly effective and dynamic Senior Analyst, Enterprise Analytics. The Senior Reporting Analyst is a member of the Enterprise Analytics team and is responsible for operational reporting, analytics, and modeling across all divisions of AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation. This role requires advanced knowledge of data extraction, manipulation, analysis, and presentation best-practices. Looking for a detailed oriented problem solver with a passion for data and creative report design. Opportunity to work remote.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Highly motivated and self-starter mindset.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Transact-SQL.
- Expert knowledge and experience building Power BI dashboards and reports.
- Strong experience using and maintaining multidimensional or tabular SSAS models.
- Push the boundaries of report design by creating new and creative visualizations that far exceed default templates.
- Partner with Business leaders to help them make better business decisions through new reports and targeted analytics.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Analytics team members to ensure alignment with team standards and industry best practices.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to less-senior team members.
- Automate reports and data processes.
- Mortgage Originations experience highly preferred.
- DBA skills a strong plus.
Here, we operate on trust and welcome diverse perspectives. Joining the AmeriSave team means joining the AmeriSave family and with this family comes a fun, collaborative environment fueled by sustainable growth, winning compensation plans, excellent benefits, and flexible lifestyle perks.
AmeriSaveWhy Work Here?
Great compensation, benefits and employee oriented culture where you can thrive and grow while having fun and advancing your career.
At AmeriSave, we understand the ins and outs of mortgage financing and we understand the importance of savings. Since 2002, AmeriSave has worked hard to build a company full of mortgage experts and people experts, meaning we understand that a mortgage isn’t just a loan, but a step towards the dream of homeownership, and a cash-out refinance isn’t just a lower rate, but a means to send your children to college. We get it. We use our advanced technology to provide low rates, transparent pricing, easy online applications and most importantly great customer service. Here, we operate on trust and welcome diverse perspectives. Joining the AmeriSave team means joining the AmeriSave family and with this family comes a fun, collaborative environment fueled by sustainable growth, winning compensation plans, excellent benefits, and flexible lifestyle perks.