Inside Sales/ Solar Consultant/ REMOTE
AmeriSave San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
AmeriSave is seeking an Inside Sales - Solar Consultant to join our Solar Division. The ideal candidate should have solar sales experience, a competitive spirit, a customer focus and possess exceptional sales skills. Candidates must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
Why AmeriSave Solar?
What you’ll find at AmeriSave Solar is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with exclusive inbound leads, cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading solar technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
● Present and sell company products and services to new and exciting customers
● Exclusive, qualified inbound leads provided, outbound for follow up and referral generation.
● Educate and guide customers- helping them choose superior energy products while striving to provide each customer a perfect experience.
● Working with a competitive spirit- must reach agreed upon sales targets in a deadline driven environment.
● Work with customers on inquiries and throughout the sales process to close deals and gain customer satisfaction.
● Stay up to date on policy, process, products, etc.
● Provide accurate information to the customer throughout the sales process
● Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers, from initial point of contact to investigation and resolution of questions and/or concerns
● Solar experience required
● Strong negotiation skills
● Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
● Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced working environment
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to problem solve
● Works independently /self-starter
We also offer:
● Low cost platform with competitive product pricing
● Career growth opportunities, we promote from within. Get in on the ground floor of our solar division.
● Advanced technology that fosters a smooth and streamlined process with speedy turn times that will delight your clients
● Aggressive compensation plans
● Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) benefits.
● Flexible and fun culture
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Here, we operate on trust and welcome diverse perspectives. Joining the AmeriSave team means joining the AmeriSave family and with this family comes a fun, collaborative environment fueled by sustainable growth, winning compensation plans, excellent benefits, and flexible lifestyle perks.
AmeriSaveWhy Work Here?
Great compensation, benefits and employee oriented culture where you can thrive and grow while having fun and advancing your career.
At AmeriSave, we understand the ins and outs of mortgage financing and we understand the importance of savings. Since 2002, AmeriSave has worked hard to build a company full of mortgage experts and people experts, meaning we understand that a mortgage isn’t just a loan, but a step towards the dream of homeownership, and a cash-out refinance isn’t just a lower rate, but a means to send your children to college. We get it. We use our advanced technology to provide low rates, transparent pricing, easy online applications and most importantly great customer service. Here, we operate on trust and welcome diverse perspectives. Joining the AmeriSave team means joining the AmeriSave family and with this family comes a fun, collaborative environment fueled by sustainable growth, winning compensation plans, excellent benefits, and flexible lifestyle perks.
AddressSan Diego, CA