** $10,000 Sign on Bonus **
** Monthly Bonus Guarantees **
** Work from Home **
AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking Loan Processors nationwide. Work from home with opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer advanced technology systems, support roles and streamlined processes that enable our processors to easily manage larger pipelines and earn lucrative bonuses that are paid out every pay period.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow. We use our advanced technology to provide low rates, transparent pricing, easy online applications and most importantly great customer service.
- Responsible for a pipeline of 40-50 loans per month, both purchase and refinances
- Review loan application package for completeness and accuracy, reconcile application against system input
- Responsible for gathering required documentation from customer and third parties in support of the loan approval decision
- Responsible for prompt, professional communication to customers, loan officers & underwriters
- Responsible for calculating and analyzing income, assets and liabilities
- Utilization of AUSSIE and company procedures
- Establish an ongoing relationship by delivering best-in-class customer service
- Minimum of 2 years mortgage loan experience
- Must be self-directed,motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, DU, LP, CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.