AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team in our Scottsdale, AZ office. We are looking for a hard-working, entrepreneurial spirited, energetic person who can work collaboratively and contribute to the overall success of the department.
You will be a part of a Human Resources team that supports over 900 employees nationwide. The team believes in high performance, collaboration, authentic communication, open feedback, and overall excellence. You’ll have opportunities to contribute administratively to a wide variety of Human Resource functions with a focus on recruiting, payroll and benefits administration.
- Assist in the daily operation and HR activities of the HR Department
- Assist recruiters with maintaining data integrity in applicant tracking system, Jobvite.
- Assist with onboarding new hires and verifying I-9’s.
- Assist with new hire and annual benefit enrollment
- Responsible for operating, maintaining and modifying HRIS data as needed; complete regular and ad hoc reports
- Processing of separations, exit interviews, collection of property, final review and closure of employee file
- Accountable for the creation, maintenance, storage and where appropriate destruction of employee records and files
- Promote employer brand online and offline
- Maintain the confidentiality of all HR information.
- Provide additional support as needed with various HR/Recruiting/Benefits/Payroll/Employee Relations projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience
- Planning & Organization – demonstrated ability to plan and organize your own work activities; analyze and disseminate data/reporting; manage work time efficiently; follow policies and procedures; identify and solve problems
- Communication: Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, business writing and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and be able to interpret policies, procedures and laws
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Very proficient with computers and various programs similar to MS Office
- Experience in HRIS a plus
- Experience with networking, social media and sourcing a plus