AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking Forensic Underwriters in the Atlanta, GA area. AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate, Zillow and others. We invest in our people so you can be your best every day while enjoying a rewarding career. Come and join the finest in the industry where customer satisfaction, speed, simplicity, competitive pricing and technological innovation set us apart.
- Responsible for a full underwrite audit of assigned loans for quality assurance
- Responsible for monitoring PC TASK Q to assisting post closers with clear suspension from the investor pertaining to credit, assets and liabilities.
- Responsible for providing documentation and/or rebuttals to investors.
- Responsible for logging in all Underwriting deficiencies to the QC reporting program (AQAI) in order to provide feedback to management on any trends found during the audits that could identify additional training needs.
- Responsible for maintaining spread sheets in order to provide feedback to management on any trends found during the audits that could identify additional training needs.
- Minimum of 3 years of underwriting experience (forensic and/or front line experience)
- Adept in complex income analysis and appraisal and title review
- Proficient with DU
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Government experience is a plus
- Prior wholesale experience is a plus