AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking a Desktop Support professional to join our IT team. AmeriSave Mortgage is one of the nation's leading direct mortgage lenders with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate, Zillow and others. Our goal is to make the mortgage process simple and fast with our advanced technology and our talented team of customer focused professionals.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research issues using available information resources
- Implement issue resolution and/or advise user on appropriate action
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Desktop hardware and software maintenance and support
- Scanner, printer and other peripheral maintenance and support
- Maintain inventory of IT hardware and software
- Test and deploy software and updates to all internal desktops
- Diagnose hardware issues and replace components when necessary
- Create, update and deploy desktop images per company standards
- Use manufacturer diagnostic codes to troubleshoot PC issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Windows 10 experience
- Windows Deployment Services, including the ability to create and deploy images
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Office Suite
- PC administration in a Microsoft network environment
- Desktop hardware and application support.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work online or offline hours with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.