Manage the Technical Operations Systems team with responsibilities for our critical controls of IT, Equipment, QA, and Training for all of Technical Operations. Emphasis on implementing new ways to raise customer satisfaction and new avenues to increase operational efficiency. Facilitate and manage processes with Technical Operations management to maintain better control and to potentially reduce errors and increase revenue. Act as project leader in various projects as applicable.
- Manage and lead all the systems QA, Equipment, training, and IT responsibilities.
- Manage all of the Technical Operations Systems Staff
- Manage and monitoring IT related projects in Technical Ops
- Manage and direct validations on new or revised production systems
- Coordinates decisions between IT and Technical Operations management for application software functions
- Tracks and reports progress of assigned projects for management.
- Creates, Execute, and manage Technical Operations test cases when appropriate
- Ensures project documents are complete and current
- Create monthly Systems metrics to include re-portable errors, tracking of all SOP's. and update on regulatory required projects/task
- Manage change controls for internal and external and attend bi-weekly meetings with QA to discuss timelines and content for projects and validations for Technical Operations.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by Director or Vice President.
- Lead teams to investigate root cause analysis for determination of corrective action
- Facilitate new processes and procedure that may be developed as corrective action for root cause analysis.
- Liaison for QA and IT departments.
- Assist the End of Year Fiscal Inventory.
- Review and author validations.
- Coordinate Technical Operations Report changes between Technical Operations and IT.
- Add Research Clients and applicable salvage products to Software.
- Manage Technical Operations Connectivity
- Assist with unresolved Technical Operations Help Desk requests.
- Coordinate between IT and Technical Operations with expected and unexpected IT issues.
- Meet with IT on a regular basis for Technical Operations project status updates.
- Complete Technical Operations Table Change requests as needed.
- Complete Training coordinator tasks, as needed.
- Complete Quality coordinator tasks, as needed.
- Complete Equipment Control tasks, as needed.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Science degree, Medical Technology, or Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 years minimum blood center or medical experience preferred
- Excel, word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Operations experience required
- Statistical analysis preferred
- Analytical skills preferred
- Proven ability to improve processes is required
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects under tight time constraints required
- Technical writing experience required