- Posted: over a month ago
- $180,000 Yearly
Are you still searching for uncapped earning potential? AmeriPro Roofing is now Hiring Sales Representatives to Join the #1 Residential Roofing Contractor in America! Do you want a career where the money you earn is based on your work ethic and talent? We want you to have that experience here at AmeriPro Roofing. We pay Sales Representatives the most in the industry for the workload we ask you to manage. Make the income you are worth today!
The ideal Sales Representatives are positive, passionate, goal oriented, perform well individually, organized, and understand performance-based pay plans
Competitive Pay For Sales Representatives:
- Starting Draw $750-$900 per week (based on achieving daily & weekly quotas)
- Commission on approved sales (paid on collected revenue)
- $65K-180K expected yearly Income
- Vehicle allowance provided for qualifying vehicles (Used as Advertising)
- Profit Sharing (Meeting and exceeding Revenue Goals)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision and Life)
- 401K with Employer Match
- Sales Support Staff (customer service, inside sales, supplements, estimating, production, and lead generation)
- Additional $$ earned on bonuses from Sales Contests.
- Full-Time, W2 position
- Company Issued Leads
- Training and Development program
- Opportunity for advancement in Sales Management and Leadership
Why work at AmeriPro Roofing?
AmeriPro Roofing is a Platinum Preferred Contractor as well as the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning & Master Elite with GAF. In addition, AmeriPro Roofing is placed as being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation by Roofing Contractor Magazine! We have the best sales support staff in the business! We have a department for every step of the process before and after a job is built. We are a rapidly expanding home improvement company operating in 40 markets across 19 states! Opportunities for Sales Management and Leadership as we promote from within! Our Team thrives on being able to educate and help homeowners improve the value of their home at a fraction of the retail cost!
Responsibilities for Sales Representatives:
- Be a diligent "Hunter" qualify, identify and close new sales opportunities
- Manage and maximize efficiency of assigned territory
- Achieve assigned performance metrics...activity and results
- Review Scope of work Summaries and Contracts with Homeowners
- Obtain Referrals from customers on approved sales/networking
- Follow AmeriPro' s Sales System, policies, processes, and procedures
- Be a collaborative AmeriPro team member
- Conduct exterior property inspection for wind and hail damage
- Make recommendations to Homeowner based on findings.
- Build relationships by earning trust with Homeowners (Under Promise and Over Deliver)
- Educate and train customers on industry products, trends and AmeriPro' s capabilities
- Methodically manage your sales pipeline via our CRM
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership, Homeowners and Office Staff
- Prepare weekly sales meetings with Sales Manager and team
- Be dedicated to personal career development by reaching your set goals
Qualifications for Sales Representatives
- Previous sales experience in a "hunter role", where prospecting is a critical factor (preferred, not required)
- Must have a reliable working vehicle with full insurance coverage (10 years or newer preferred)
- Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent environment.
- Track record of accomplishment of achievement / consistently ranked in the top half of sales team
- Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures.
- Industry knowledge Residential Home Improvement Preferred (Roofing, Siding, Gutters) Not required
- Previous experience using a CRM platform preferred (not required)
- Experience following a documented consultative, selling process (Sales System)
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age (for Insurance purposes)
- Must have a valid Driver's license (Any State applicable)
BusinessView all jobs at AmeriPro Roofing