Join our team as a Customer Operations Manager!
The Customer Operations Manager will be responsible for the planning, directing, execution and evaluation of customer service efforts that will exceed the overall retention, growth and profitability objectives of the company for an assigned branch and service territory. The Customer Operations Manager will manage the daily route execution, customer service issues, customer visitation programs, and the development of the branch customer service team.
AmeriPride Services, an Aramark Company, is a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. We develop customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees’ image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.
- The overall business results and customer retention in the service area
- Leading and supervising a team of Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Representatives
- Promoting excellent customer service to customer on each delivery
- Overall authority for Customer Retention, Safety, Team Staffing and other Development and Organizational Functions
- Maintaining high levels of customer retention
- Growing revenues from existing customers
- Associates' Degree in Business or related discipline; or equivalent business/work experience
- Two to four years experience in a service environment: uniform rental experience preferred
- Proven track record of increasing responsibility with documented business results
- Previous management or supervisory experience desired; service delivery industry preferred
- Proven ability to build effective professional relationships cross-departmentally and with a variety of vendors and suppliers and customers.
- Previous experience using service and or customer computer software helpful: ABS platform preferred
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation Drug Screen and physical along with a pre-employment MVR
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs
AmeriPride Services, an Aramark Company, is an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.