The Courtesy Shuttle Driver ensures the safe transportation of guests using a vehicle or motorized cart, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Courtesy Shuttle Driver is responsible for responding quickly to customers’ requests and providing caring interactions with all guests at their assigned location. The Courtesy Shuttle Driver works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Operate vehicle requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Enter and exit vehicle frequently throughout shift as well as sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
1. Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; provide assistance with loading and unloading luggage as required.
2. Perform daily inspections on assigned equipment; report safety issues immediately to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
3. Transport passengers via a fixed route with scheduled pick-up and drop-off locations for passengers.
4. Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe Shuttle at all times.
5. Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
6. Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
7. Be aware of potential passengers and approach guests seeking assistance
8. Complete daily/shift reporting as required.
9. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.OTHER DUTIES:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Special Instructions: Full time and part time positions available