The Service Coordinator will be responsible for the daily dispatch and optimization of the Service Technicians. The SC will work closely with District Operations to ensure efficient utilization of the technician’s time while meeting customer expectations. The service coordinator will partner with the customer experience team and field operations to ensure that service revenue targets are met. Subject Matter expert for all utilization tools and dashboards associated with this function
- Must have prior experience with technician routing/dispatching
- Collaborates with others to ensure execution of objectives
- Has strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Focused on meeting objectives while balancing technician and customer needs
- Must be analytical and capable of translating data into actionable results
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build efficient service schedules for technicians in supported locations while adhering to the service standard operating procedures
- Partner with customer experience team to ensure appropriate jobs and fees are quoted consistently to customers to meet service revenue targets.
- Emergency dispatching – Coordinate ETA with Drivers/Service Technicians and Customers
- Work with District Operations to incorporate local knowledge to increase scheduling optimization
- Reschedule any required work from the previous day and change or make additions to the schedule as needed due to varying conditions
- Review district dashboard and service health check daily – identify aging open service orders, upcoming PFI, and recertification’s and ensure work is scheduled.
- Lead weekly District Service Planner meetings with district management. Make recommendations to maximize staffing, delivery, and service efficiencies.
- Work with District Operations to prioritize, schedule or eliminate aging open work orders
- Work with District Operations to ensure data collation and service work is posted daily
- Follow up on work that remains outstanding in service order pool and in CRM
- Partner with Delivery Coordinator to ensure timely response for emergencies and execution of service and delivery related tasks as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Safety protocols
- Ability to understand and relate technical requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Effective problem-solving skills & acute analytical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Detail oriented with strong organizational & time management skills
Education and Experience Required:
- 3 years’ experience in service technician scheduling and/or logistics
- Propane experience a plus
- Multi-location scheduling experience preferred
- High School diploma required
We are immediately hiring for individuals looking for new, exciting challenges in an environment that offers growth potential. Whether fresh out of school, changing careers or an experienced logistics professional, we look forward to the opportunity to talk with you and the possibility of joining our growing team!
Why Work Here?Since 1959, our vision has been to provide you with the safest, most reliable and most responsive propane service in the nation. We use the size of our organization to your advantage every day, while staying true to our grass roots by offering the friendly smiles and personal attention found only at local family businesses. We are immediately hiring for individuals looking for new, exciting challenges in an environment that offers growth potential. Whether fresh out of school, changing careers or an experienced logistics professional, we look forward to the opportunity to talk with you and the possibility of joining our growing team!
Growing company, great opportunities, excellent pay