Operations Analyst I - Remote
AmeriBen Meridian, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Work in our Meridian, Idaho office or work remote from home for $46,250
The Operations Analyst I is a key member of the Analytics team, and is responsible for driving projects and bringing value to operations through operational analysis, identification of performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing financials and interpreting data. This position will work in partnership with all functional business units to achieve organizational strategic, tactical, and project goals.
Key Result Areas
- Partner with the Technology Service Center to customize and improve both internal and external reports within AmeriBen's Reporting Suite.
- Identify plan performance trends or patterns through the analysis of plan design and performance metrics.
- Lead investigational analysis to evaluate variance within client specific metrics, or book of business.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to Operations and Account Management Team, or directly to client as needed.
- Understand cost and benefit forecasts to establish impact of proposed plan design changes or project implementation, including the development of alternatives and recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements to existing suite of client facing reporting packages.
- Identify factors to gauge strategic and operational achievements related to efficiency enhancing projects and consequently communicate the achievements through internal and external means.
- Provide input on organizational strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Degree in Finance or Business preferred; plus 1-2 years of strategic analysis job experience preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of health care industry, understanding of health care terminology and
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being self-motivated to work independently.
- Uses strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem, and understand the fundamental parts of the problem.
- Ability to identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem, and make recommendations for business change.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis with the ability to translate the results into an understandable document to be presented to the Account Management Team or directly to the client.
- Strong attention to details and research to ensure data quality and drive accurate and meaningful conclusions.
- Protect and enhance environment where professionals can develop their skills and grow their careers.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BusinessView all jobs at AmeriBen