MFT Automation Specialist
AmeriBen Meridian, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The MFT Automation Specialist is an engaged member of the IT team focused on developing people, driving improvement, and delivering quality service. Subject-matter expert and accountable for securely loading and sending files in, out and through our network. Emphasis is placed on collaboration/teamwork, making and keeping commitments, quality of service, and engagement in the AmeriBen culture and values.
- Support failed workflows with little to no oversight
- Support automated file transfer processes for internal and external clients
- Support and Maintenance of batch processing/job completion
- Work on problems for batch processing execution in a time-sensitive production environment
- Assist in supporting the managed file transfer processes
- Collaborate with the groups when necessary to troubleshoot issues.
- Documentation of requirements, connection configurations, test plans, etc.
- Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to systems and processes
- Respond to daily inquiries regarding locating files, ad hoc transfers, connectivity testing, etc.
- Provide consultation and SME knowledge on projects and implementations
- Submit new connectivity requests and troubleshoot connectivity issues (Coordinate & test connectivity with new trading partners)
- Perform certificate management
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and work in stressful situations.
- Understanding of File Transfer Protocol
- Ability to learn SQL Query language
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Familiarity with Project management principles
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
ManufacturingView all jobs at AmeriBen