e you ready for a new career path?
Do you want to land a more fulfilling job than the one you're in now?
Are you looking for a company that values Integrity, Initiative, Good Judgment, and Teamwork?
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for the right individuals to join our team!
We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to embrace and represent our unique culture founded on our Core Values of Integrity, Initiative, Good Judgment and Teamwork and our passion for changing lives through leadership development.
AmeriBen is a leader in the benefits administration industry with a strong track record for consistent double-digit growth (doubling every five years for the past 30 years). We are experiencing nationwide growth and need effective, dynamic leaders with good values to help us continue this momentum.
There's an energy and excitement here, an opportunity to work with a diverse culture while sharing a goal to improve the lives of others, as well as our own. The result is a culture of performance that's driving the health care industry forward.
Customer Care Representatives are dedicated to superior customer service and first call resolution by answering and directing incoming member and provider calls.
Key Result Areas
- Answers incoming telephone calls to assist customers with explanations and issue resolution of healthcare policies, benefits, eligibility and coverage.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT) by working efficiently, prioritizing tasks, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Displays teamwork by being available to work various shifts and overtime when business needs require it.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com