Customer Care Representative I Starting 07/25/2022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$13.26 + DOE
Work in our Meridian, Idaho office or work from home!
We need 14 people to begin their careers with us on 07/25/2022. Typical work schedules are 8-10 hours per day, including some required overtime, in shifts covering 7 am - 6 pm MST
Would you like to:
- Provide excellent customer service?
- Gain experience in medical insurance?
- Work for a company where their main focus is helping you develop yourself and your career?
- Work where their focus on changing lives by developing great leaders in family, business, community, and the world?
If so, then this is the career you have been looking for!
Apply right away so you don't miss your chance.
Wondering what your duties would include? We have listed a few of the awesome opportunities you would be able to learn how to do below.
You would be:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from members and providers
- Researching customer inquiries regarding and explains policies to customers.
- Participating in and completing projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring accuracy, customer service and timely turnaround
- Protecting and enhancing the daily culture and environment of AmeriBen. Fosters, support, and demonstrates the company Core Purpose and Core Values.
- Attending weekly Leadership Forum/Company View, conducts team meetings, and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Performing other duties as assigned or needed.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer care?
We are looking for individuals with high energy and positive attitudes that are ready to change lives!
Customer Care Representatives are dedicated to superior customer service and first call resolution by answering and directing incoming member and provider calls.
- Answers incoming telephone calls to assist customers with explanations and issue resolution of healthcare policies, benefits, eligibility and coverage.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT) by working efficiently, prioritizing tasks, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Displays teamwork by being available to work various shifts and overtime when business needs require it.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
BusinessView all jobs at AmeriBen