- Expired: December 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description Basic Purpose and Objective : Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, responsible for a variety of general duties at a specific site, including moving material, general housekeeping functions. Specific Duties & Responsibilities: · Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards. · Responsible for maintaining their work environment – keeping it clean, safe and organized.
· Assist in waste disposal and recycling activities. · Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner. · Transport merchandise between receiving stations and production areas.
· Operate manual material handling equipment such as a Hilo, hand jacks and wheeled carts safely. · Operate machinery as directed by Supervisor. · Handles and distinguishes between different materials, part numbers and component part numbers.
· Able to work overtime as needed. Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Experience Required: · Ability to read and write in order to complete any forms/material required for load traceability and other job data.
· Understand and follow written and verbal instructions when receiving assignments. · Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Company Description Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great.
When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life.
Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career. Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States.
Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor. In 2009 Ameri-Force became part of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with the company being turned over 100% to its employees. Ameri-Force team members truly own their own future and the destiny of the company is determined wholly by their actions, determination, and ingenuity.
ConstructionView all jobs at Ameri Force