Job ID 42939
- MIG Weld Thin Gauge (1/2") Aluminum (GMAW, GTAW) 5XXX in all three positions
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Read blueprints/ sketches and use shop mathematics
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards are met
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Five (5) plus years of Aluminum MIG Experience.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Must be able to mirror weld or learn to mirror weld during a short training period.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- DBIDS eligibility mandatory
- Candidates must be able to pass in house welding test via X-ray
Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States. Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
In 2009 Ameri-Force became part of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with the company being turned over 100% to its employees. Ameri-Force team members truly own their own future and the destiny of the company is determined wholly by their actions, determination, and ingenuity.