- Deliver subject matter expertise for Salesforce Sales Cloud, operational business processes, and change management;
- Establish yourself as the go-to Salesforce subject matter expert across the company;
- Serve as primary, corporate system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users;
- Manage administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, configuration, custom objects, and other routine tasks;
- Administer security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup options;
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures;
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity;
- Develop and run regular companywide business development reporting;
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities;
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement;
- Maintain pipeline of future requests and requirements; Work with user groups and sales management to establish priority; Project managing phased deliverables and deadlines to keep implementation on track;
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades;
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations;
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests;
- Ensure Salesforce remains relevant and in line with business process changes; and
- Provide additional sales and marketing administrative duties as required.
Training and Support:
- Front-line support for Salesforce questions and troubleshooting; Manage and prioritize ongoing end user and regional administered support requests; Escalate complex requests to Managed Services support partner;
- Develop training plans, materials, and keep content up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions; grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization;
- Deliver remote and in-person training for Salesforce instance;
- Assist users with self-serve report design and management; and
- Perform other duties as required.
BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Information Systems, or equivalent
3+ years' relevant Business Systems experience
1 year of experience as a Salesforce administrator or 2+ years experience as a Salesforce End-User
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Complex reporting and experience of requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of business systems solutions.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize
- A documented history of successfully meeting deadlines and driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Strong verbal, written, computer, communication and presentation skills, with proven ability to safeguard confidential material and information.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to Travel