We currently seek a Facilities Administrator to assist facility operations with day to day administrative tasks. This position is located at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, ME.
- Assist Facility Project Management team in implementing daily service tasks.
- Contribute regularly with site Project Manager to report on facility status and remedies for delays or other problems.
- Attend weekly facility meetings at required jobsites.
- Maintain service files in an organized manner on facility CMMS system.
- Issue daily service orders to facility staff, accept, and log daily customer service calls.
- Maintain effective customer, subcontractor, and vendor relationships at multiple levels and project phases.
- Prepare and maintain facility schedules with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent plus 2-3 years administrative support experience and experience in a Compute Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone, interpersonal, and computer communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Develop close communications with site customers.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Interested individuals are encouraged to APPLY DIRECTLY through the AMERESCO Company Website for confidential and immediate consideration. Please visithttp://careers.ameresco.com
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability.