Ameresco currently seeks a Construction Project Administrative Assistant located in Norfolk, VA.
- Assist with administration and coordination of construction project contracts, scheduling, procurement, delivery, and accounting activities required to ensure successful delivery on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide daily Project Team support including administrative, word processing, database, and spreadsheet activities; coordinate office coverage, mail and fax communication, schedules, meetings, itineraries, invoice processing, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate the preparation of bid documents: identify and pre-qualify potential subcontractors, receive requests for information, prepare and issue addendum materials, follow up during the bid process, prepare tabulations.
- Assist with subcontract documentation, budgets, cost analysis, accounting, and reporting: process and track project documents, expenditures, purchase orders for accuracy, approvals, and payments.
- Organize, track, and maintain project related files, drawings, materials, documents, correspondence.
- Regularly provide project reports, documentation, technical assistance, support, and collaboration.
- Foster effective and positive business relationships with all parties.
- Provide schedule flexibility for project support as required
- Perform other duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent
6 years equivalent experience providing professional administrative support within accounting, engineering, or construction work setting.
- Familiarity with Procore
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, telephone, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering and commercial construction project design, procurement, contractual, and accounting terms, concepts, and practices
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines within an entrepreneurial, customer-focused environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability.
AmerescoFueled by a dedicated workforce, Ameresco is an innovative technology company specializing in energy solutions. Customers benefit from our ability to design, develop, finance and construct solutions to increase energy efficiency, optimize operations, leverage renewable energy assets, and plan for a resilient future. Our unique position enables us to deliver objective solutions for measurable cost savings and sustainable roadmaps for energy generation. Drawing from decades of experience, Ameresco develops tailored energy projects for the commercial, industrial, government, education, healthcare and public housing sectors.