- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The office administrator’s primary role is to facilitate and support the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. He/She will coordinate and manage the daily administrative functions of Amerapex’s Superior Office and area operations and must effectively support the Superior Office Manager and other associated administrative tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
2. Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
3. Maintains filing systems as assigned.
4. Retrieves information as requested from records, emails, and other related documents.
5. Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
6. Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
7. Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
8. Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Skills Expected
1. Experience as an office administrator, or in another relevant administrative role preferred.
2. At least 3 years relevant experience preferred.
3. Must maintain a professional and positive attitude and appearance.
4. Proficient in MS Office required – specifically MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
5. Experience with ADP, Adobe, Trac, and billing.
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!