1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS! We are seeking an RN For St. Tammany Parish to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Kinnser experience is a plus.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in Home Health (1year)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment