Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60 to $70 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Successful candidates for this position must have 20+ years of experience in geotechnical work, preferably in the New York / New Jersey area. This candidate can choose to work either part or full time and work can be fully remote. The position entails managing QA/QC for geotechnical foundation reports and designs prepared by a team of geotechnical engineers.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 20+ years’ experience
- New York / New Jersey PE License preferred
- Experience working with New York / New Jersey transportation agency designs preferred
- Experience with subsurface investigations including preparation of boring logs, preparation of soil profiles and foundation designs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a professional image
- Experience with gINT, ALLPILE, GEO-SLOPE, GRLWEAP, LPILE, PLAXIS, SHAFT & SETTLE 3D preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Duration: Part or Full Time
Work Location: 100% Remote
AmerCom Corporation is a multi-disciplined, award-winning Civil Engineering Consulting firm dedicated to providing reliable, cost-effective and professional services to both private developers and government agencies. A staff of over 85 engineers, surveyors, technicians, construction managers and inspectors are available to meet the needs of our clients. Founded in 1980, AmerCom is proud to utilize sustainable design principles and the latest technology in all of our projects.
AddressParsippany-Troy Hills Township, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?