Office Engineer with NJDOT Site Manager Experience
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AmerCom Corporation is seeking an Office Engineer for a construction project based in Morris County. The candidate's key responsibility is to assist the Resident Engineer in keeping document control work on track and the ideal candidate MUST HAVE NJDOT Site Manager experience. This position is not a remote work position. The candidate is physically required to be present in the office.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Civil Engineering
- NICET II or NICET III in Highway Construction Inspection
- NJSAT, ACI Grade-I and TCC Certification
- NJDOT Office Engineering Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with NJDOT Site Manager Program
- Organized and multi-tasking
- Able to read and mark-up construction plans
- Able to check math for calculations and quantities reported on the daily field inspectors reports
- Able to interpret daily field inspector’s reports
- Able to perform payment review and preparation for monthly contractor’s payments
- Knowledge of construction documents tracking such as RFI, Shop Drawings, Change of Plans and Change Orders
- Ability to collate and track material certifications
- Ability to collate and track monthly EEO documents for distribution to the client
- Ability to collate and track monthly certified payrolls and wage rate inspections
AddressMorris County, NJ
Get fresh Construction Office Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.