START THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER !
Come to a company with a long-term career path and benefits for you and your family. This is not a job this is a life long career offering outstanding benefits
- WESOP stock contributions
- PTO on day ONE
- Tuition reimbursement
- health and fitness program
- Transports merchandise onto work tables, pallets, conveyors, push carts, bins, shelves, trailers, staging areas, forklifts and/or trucks.
- Counts all merchandise shipped and received to maintain inventory. Compares amount and type of merchandise received with invoices and purchase orders.
- Ability to operate motorized material handling equipment
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Locates and prepares product for shipping and affixes proper label. Checks order to ensure accuracy. May load into truck.
- Job requires repeated lifting (40 pounds), bending, reaching, twisting, and standing.