- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output, and logical operations involved. Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls. Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer. Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer. Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes. Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs. Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions. May assist computer operator to resolve problems in running computer program. May work with System Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications. May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs. Work involves writing programs to solve problems, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Work involves analyzing system outlines to develop programs for computer applications; writing solution programs; May train others. Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Assists in developing solutions to software-related problems. May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
- Prepares test data. May assist in writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications. Experience in computer programming work. Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of computer programming and systems analysis, of computer operations procedures and systems, and of computer programming languages. Skill in the use of computer equipment. Ability to design programs and systems architecture; to prepare program specifications; to code, test, and debug computer programs; to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing; and to communicate effectively.
- Implementing and
- Supporting web-based applications in the Microsoft/Windows platform.
- Background in development of service-oriented systems.
- Experience in Agile Software Development.
At least 1 year of experience in:
- API / WCF Web services
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- Experience in .NET core
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework
At least 2 years of experience in:
- Experience as ASP.NET (through 4.6) application developer.
- Microsoft ASP.NET with C# development skills
- Experience writing Structured Query Language (SQL) and stored procedures