- Preparing documents for scanning by sorting through files and separating pages that are to be scanned from those pages to be shredded;
- Making sure the required cover sheets separate documents to be scanned;
- Validating information through the Division’s claims system; and
- Using centralized scanners, and keying information for certain key fields in the Docushare scanning database.
- Because these documents are meant to replace existing physical records, the Department stresses the need for applicants with a high average of both accuracy and speed in data entry. The limited time frame for this project also requires that applicant be able to effectively manage time. We do plan to have at least one permanent Division employee present at all times to directly oversee and assist these positions. Documents to be scanned often contain information of a sensitive nature. As such, applicants will need to pass a background check in order to be considered. For the same reason, applicant will be required to work in a cell phone free environment.
At least 2 years of experience in:
- Data Entry
- MS Office
- Typing 50 WPM
- Attention to Detail