Engineering Project Manager - NAVY - 2517
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amee Bay, LLC a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a government industry leader, is looking for a Navy Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Project Manager to join our Team!
Qualified Engineer will perform a wide variety of tasks. Some of the tasks and required skills are:
- Knowledge of US Navy Mechanical or AC and DC electrical systems.
- Knowledge of US Navy Mechanical or Electrical system design requirements.
- Knowledge of Mechanical or Electrical Power Systems design and operation.
- Ability to interpret Navy drawings and testing of HM&E systems and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and equipment and recommend potential solutions.
- Propose, initiate, and implement mechanical or electrical system field and design changes, and performance improvements.
- Participate in the review and creation of test procedures for new technologies, materials and equipment.
- Job planning, estimating and personnel coordination.
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain security and base access clearance. Active Secret Clearance is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or professional Engineering License.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Hull Mechanical or Electrical Machinery Systems Design and Operation.
- Minimum five (5) years' or combined program manager experience in program and or project management.
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Must pass drug screening as a condition of employment.
Position located in Norfolk, VA.
**No relocation assistance provided.
Apply online at: Engineering Project Manager – Amee Bay, LLC – Norfolk, VA
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Amee Bay, LLC
EngineeringView all jobs at Amee Bay, LLC