What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to implement and follow a patient specific care and treatment plan
- Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents such as clinical progress notes using a clinician preferred technology and within established timelines
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a practical/vocational nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Acute care experience as a licensed nurse with the adult population in a medical - surgical environment
- Previous home health or hospice experience