Company: AMECO Solar
Opportunity & Position Information: This is an entry-level sales position. However, we are hoping that this employee will quickly rise through the ranks from Appointment Setter, to Sales Representative, to Regional Sales Manager and more. AMECO Solar has been in business for 45-Years, but we have a start-up mentality and are looking to rapidly expand.
AMECO Solar is seeking an ambitious, opportunistic, and high-energy individual who is looking to rapidly climb the sales ladder. The Appointment Setter’s role consists of:
· Creating a professional
· relationship with a potential client over the phone.
· Properly qualifying
· a client to set up the Sales Rep for success.
· Timely follow-up
· with clients to hit conversion ratio targets.
While you are performing this Appointment Setter role, your responsibilities will grow as much as you would like to take on. The Sales Manager will work side-by-side with you to teach you the ins-and-outs of the industry, so that you can grow in the company.
We offer a full range of benefits to full-time employees, including:
· Medical and Dental
· Insurance (50% Co-Pay)
· Competitive Hourly
· Pay + Commission Bonuses
· Company MacBook Air
· Bachelor’s Degree
· in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Management Preferred.
· Experience in Marketing,
· Sales, Customer Service Preferred.
· Strong verbal and
· written communication skills.
· Proficient computer
· skills, including Microsoft Office/Google Docs.
· Eagerness to learn,
· appetite for growth, determination to excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Completing multiple
· outbound marketing efforts, including phone calls, texts and emails.
· Communicating with
· Sales Representatives to coordinate schedules.
· Creating performance
· reports to share with management.