- Posted: over a month ago
JOB NUMBER: 1394 | LOCATION: Rockville, MD | CLEARANCE/ACCESS LEVEL: NACI
This position is with our subsidiary Avar Consulting Inc., and AMDEX Company
Avar The Art of Data Science
We are a seasoned Full-spectrum data solutions firm. We deliver insights, strategies, data analytics, and technical expertise to accelerate data modernization. We specialize in data sciences and cloud solutions, application development and maintenance, program management, and health IT operations leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federal government’s most pressing business and technical challenges. Without you, it’s just data.
Data analyst (entry level)
- Conduct analysis of health care quality data.
- Design and run database queries using SQL.
- Create and automate data visualizations and reports using business intelligence/visual analytics tools.
- Support application development efforts for data needs.
- Create and maintain metadata, data repositories, and data dictionaries.
- Create and maintain data pipelines.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a discipline that emphasizes analytical research and statistical programming, such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, biostatistics, epidemiology, or economics.
- Knowledge and interest in health care quality data.
- Proficiency in accessing and querying databases using SQL.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with statistical software such as Python or SAS
Avar Consulting Inc., is an AMDEX Corporation Company. We offer a competitive salary package and attractive benefits package.
Medical | Dental | Vision (Base plan employee premiums 100% company paid)
Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance, STD and LTD
Employee Assistance Plan and Employee Discounts
11 Federal Holidays | PTO accrual with carryover
401(k) Plan with annual company contribution | Company paid Cash Balance Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Dependent, Transit
Tuition Reimbursement & Training Assistance
Visit our Careers site at https://amdexcorp.com/join-us/. EOE M/F/D/V
TechnologyView all jobs at Amdex Corporation