Business Process Analyst
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ambri, an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT, is seeking a Business Process Analyst supporting Global Supply Chain Operations.
The Business Process Analyst will support the development and implementation of new enterprise software systems and help identify opportunities to improve or create business processes needed for scale. This role will work with collaboratively with all areas of the business, including sales, R&D, engineering, and operations, to document, analyze, and optimize workflows across the organization.
- Support the requirements gathering, selection, and implementation of enterprise systems including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
- Assist in the creation of process documentation standards, then implementing the use and adoption of those standards across the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to develop streamlined processes that support scale up of new products from pilot to high volume manufacturing, with an eye toward task automation and efficiency.
- Manage the use of project management tools such as schedules, action lists, risk logs, and others to support communication and execution of key enterprise software projects.
- Develop KPI's and provide trend analysis to drive supply chain priorities and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work hands-on in systems and with end users to triage and resolve any issues arising from major implementations.
- Post-deployment, work with cross-functional teams to develop dashboards and other reporting tools for key metrics and analysis within systems.
- Investigate problems, diagnose root causes, identify trends, and recommend corrective actions to solve critical business issues.
- Support intake process for improvement requests from user groups and help prioritize requests into project roadmaps.
- Utilize Lean or Continuous Improvement tools and metrics to evaluate performance processes, identify pain points and work with key stakeholders to build and execute improvement solutions.
- Participate in other digital transformation and support projects as needed to support the overall strategic goals of the business.
- Support the Operations and Technology teams with ad hoc analysis or other duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in or supporting manufacturing organizations, including participation in enterprise system implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or operations, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business process flows across multiple functions of a business.
- Documented training and education in operations, business, engineering, project management, and/or information technology.
- Experience developing metrics for process monitoring and creating summary charts, tables, or graphs to visually communicate analysis findings.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic training or familiarity with Lean/Continuous Improvement concepts, particularly root cause analysis and waste reduction.
Why work at Ambri?
Ambri offers its employees a fantastic opportunity to advance a career while commercializing a transformative technology that will change the entire electricity industry. We are a venture capital-backed company with high-integrity leadership that is focused on making positive change. You'll be working on a novel liquid metal battery technology in an environment that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking while driving towards results. As our team continues to grow, you'll have the opportunity to take on a great deal of responsibility. We have a top-tier benefits package and extra employee perks such as weekly company lunches and semi-annual community service outings.
Ambri is an MIT-spin-out company that is commercializing an innovative grid-scale electricity storage technology that will transform the way power grids are operated worldwide. Ambri's 'Liquid Metal Battery' will lower electricity costs, enable more widespread adoption of renewable resources like wind and solar, and improve grid reliability. Ambri is headquartered in Marlborough, MA. The company is backed by top-tier investors including Bill Gates. We are constantly seeking intelligent, creative and ambitious individuals to join our team to help us change the world.
Ambri is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. Ambri does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or serious medical condition, protected genetic information, political beliefs, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Ambri
Get fresh Innovation Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.