Functions under general supervision, maintains the apartment community’s “curb appeal” by performing the following duties in and around the apartment community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Maintain the highest standards of community cleanliness and order by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming hallways and breezeways as required.
- Monitor and participate in trash removal around the exterior of the property and in the common areas of the office, laundry room and pool areas daily or as needed.
- Perform seasonal grounds maintenance including; mowing grass, leaf raking, pruning trees and shrubs, mulch replacement, and snow/ice removal.
- When directed apply salt to sidewalks and parking lots within the apartment community.
- Maintain a regular watering plan for the lawn, trees and shrubs that complies with local and State water use guidelines.
- Remove expired trees and shrubs and replace with new plants as required.
- Power wash the exterior of the community buildings and breezeways as directed.
- Maintain equipment and tools used to perform daily tasks.
- Complete grounds work as directed by the Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping, pressure washing, clearing dumpster area and maintaining landscape.
- Make general repairs to fences, gates, walls and walkways when directed.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED). Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading.
Computer Skills: N/A
Certificates & Licenses: N/A
Other Requirements: Authorized to work in the United States