ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Responsible for prompt data entry of all prospect, applicant and lease information into the property management software including but not limited to leasing traffic, new leases, renewals, demographic information, move in and move outs.
- Responsible for preparing and posting late notices to delinquent accounts per Company policy, calls residents and guarantors daily to collect late rent, collect and post NSFs and when necessary, initiate the eviction process per Company policy.
- Enforces Company policies and procedures with regard to new leases and lease renewal documentation for existing residents.
- Responsible for submitting delinquent account reports to both corporate and the authorized collection agency per Company policy.
- Assist the Property Manager with quarterly unit inspections, move out inspections and notes charges of unit damage to resident accounts.
- Completes Pre-close each month, month end and processes final account statements in accordance with Company policy.
- Conducts property tours and follows up with all prospects in a timely manner in accordance with Company policy.
- Assists in preparation of lease agreement by interested parties and presents completed leases to the Property Manager for review and signature.
- Assist the Property Manager with organizing and executing marketing campaign and promotional events.
Education: Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a 2-year college, vocational school or university or job related experience preferred. Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading
Experience: Six months to one year of related experience and/or training or job related experience.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office Suite, Property Management software (i.e. One-Site, Real Page).
Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Issued Drivers’ License, Apartment Manager’s License when required by State Law.
Other Requirements: Authorized to work in the United States