Assists the Property Manager in managing residential real estate properties for clients by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. In the absence of the Property Manager, is solely responsible for the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Responsible for prompt data entry of all prospect, applicant and lease information into the property management software including but not limited to leasing traffic, new leases, renewals, demographic information, move in and move outs.
- Responsible for preparing and posting late notices to delinquent accounts per Company policy, calls residents and guarantors daily to collect late rent, collect and post NSFs and when necessary, initiate the eviction process per Company policy.
- Enforces Company policies and procedures for compliance documentation with regard to new leases and recertification of existing residents.
- Responsible for submitting delinquent account reports to both corporate and the authorized collection agency per Company policy.
- Assist the Property Manager with quarterly unit inspections, move out inspections and notes charges of unit damage to resident accounts.
- Completes Pre-close each month, month end and processes final account statements in accordance with Company policy.
- Conducts property tours and follows up with all prospects in a timely manner in accordance with Company policy.
- Assists in preparation of lease agreement by interested parties and presents completed leases to the Property Manager for review and signature.
- Assist the Property Manager with organizing and executing marketing campaign and promotional events both on and off campus.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company guidelines.
- Complete Training Guide, online Grace Hill training and instructor led courses required for the position.
- Complete time worked and mileage reimbursement records in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work as scheduled and prepared.
- Any other task as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school. Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading.
Experience: Six months to one year of related experience and/or training or job related experience.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office Suite, Property Management software (i.e. One-Site, Real Page).
Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Issued Drivers License, Apartment Managers License when required by State Law.Other Requirements:
Authorized to work in the United States
- Accuracy Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors, clients and the general public.
- Communication, Written Ability to write reports, professional business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Problem Solving Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Technical Aptitude Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Working Under Pressure Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations with deadlines imposed.