SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance checks.
- Work within expense limits established by the Company.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Read and comprehend maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged appliances.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service responses.
- Carry on-call cell phone as scheduled.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading
- Two or more years of experience and training
- A year or more in a supervisory role
- Valid State Issued Drivers’ License,
- Current HVAC Certification, Universal preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
With vision, integrity, teamwork, and faith at our forefront, we are an organization grounded in accomplishing our mission. We will continue to establish and maintain unprecedented standards in the industry by providing superior living accommodations and exceptional customer service.