Direct Care Professional
Ambitious Quality Care Assisted Living Winter Haven, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an ALF that puts our focus on operating as a team! We are a home with a heart that encourages residents to live, think, and feel Ambitious! Joining our team allows you to be apart of making residents' days Fun and Ambitious!
Job Expectations: Assist residents who reside in a Boutique (HOME LIKE ENVIRONMENT) Assisted Living. This includes Meal Preparation, Assistance with Medication, Bathing, Grooming, Decision Making, Redirection, and Cleaning. Employee is required to ensure assigned area is kept clean, and complete end of shift reports. Employees are expected to have a professional attitude, have patience, and good work ethic. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!!!!
- Must Have a Eligible Level 2 Background Screening within the last 5 years
- Must Have Negative COVID-19 Test results 48 hours before start date
- Must Have Negative TB Test (no more than 1 year old) Or before start date
- Must complete New Hire Orientation
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to give report to next shift
- Make sure facility is clean on your shift
- Prepare Meals
- Assist with Self Administration of Medication
- Offer Resident Activities (Games, Movies, Painting)
- Complete End of Shift Reports
- Answer Phone/Take Messages
- Take Resident Temperatures
- Must Wear Mask while at work
Ambitious Quality Care Assisted LivingWhy Work Here?
Be apart of our Ambitious Family! We believe that working as a team makes everyone successful! Think, Feel, Live Ambitious!