An Idaho Company making a Difference in Lives of our Clients
The Financial Controller-Accountant's primary responsibility is to manage the Company’s payroll and related benefits processing, billing and collection of revenues, accounts payable processing of invoices in a timely manner, and general accounting entries and activities.
- A four year college degree with a major in accounting is preferred with at least 3 years accounting experience.
- Prefer at least 3 years as an experienced QuickBooks accounting software user.
- Experience in billing of revenues and collections of accounts receivable.
- Competent with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience processing payroll and all related taxes and benefits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience with accounts payable, operating expense and invoice processing in a controlled environment.
- Familiarity with GAAP guidelines.
- A broad understanding of Accounting fundamentals and principles
- Strengths should include establish budgets and monitor budgets
- Experience in payroll
- Experience as a full-charge accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid Work Ethic
- Work well with a team concept
- Able to successfully pass a health screening, background clearance and degree verification.
Description of Duties:
- Complete bi-monthly payroll services for the operating facilities.
- Review and properly input invoices into the Bill.com service and/or QuickBooks in a timely manner.
- Process Billing accurately and timely and follow-up on collection of accounts receivable.
- Disburse payroll taxes, workers compensation payments, 401-K payments and wage garnishments accurately and timely.
- Have a good understanding of basic accounting and internal control principles.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Research and address all employee related requests.
- File and maintain all accounting related documentation.
- Provide all services within state laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with staff, clients and outside agencies.
- Complete various reconciliations at month, quarter and year end.
- Occasional travel within the State to other locations
- Other duties as assigned.