Ambient Air Solutions, Inc is an established Heating and Air Conditioning company that has been in the beautiful Gallatin Valley for over 9 years. We are well diversified with Residential and Commercial maintenance, service, retrofits, and new construction. We pride ourselves on our in-house training facility, quality service, building, relationships, our no-drama fun environment, as well as our employee retention. Come Join the Team...........you will not be disappointed!
Bozeman, Montana is the fastest growing small town in the nation. Ambient is looking for a full-time service technicians to help with residential and commercial maintenance, repairs, and retro-fits.
Location: Bozeman, MT, USA (World Class Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Skiing, & National Parks)
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on Experience
Pay Type: FT
Benefits: Paid Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Paid Uniform, AFLAC, Disability, Life, up to 3% IRA Contribution, Company Truck, Company Phone, Tool Allowance, Company parties, and many more perks…………
Work Hours: M-F, with overtime available
Relocation: Reimbursement of $1,000 for those greater than 100 miles after 90 days of employment
The Service Tech position is to perform maintenance, repairs, and retrofits on all makes & models of HVAC/R equipment for residential and commercial clients. Ambient is looking for a hard-working, dedicated person that has electrical & mechanical understanding of HVAC equipment and the willingness to learn and grow.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance on various makes and models of residential and commercial HVAC units.
- Troubleshoot & diagnosis various makes and models, which may include electronic and mechanical components for residential and commercial HVAC units.
- Repair and/or replace mechanical components of various makes and models of residential and commercial HVAC units.
- Installation of furnaces, air conditioning, mini-splits, and IAQ equipment.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Follow standard procedures and processes.
- High School Diploma or its Equivalent
- 1 + Years Experience
- Familiar with various Makes & Models of Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Mini-Splits, and IAQ equipment.
- Mechanical & Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to understand complex HVAC equipment
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Knowledge of Basic Sheet Metal Practices
- Knowledge of Air Balancing Principles and Techniques
- Acquire Universal EPA Certification within one year of employment
- Acquire NATE Certifications within one year of employment
- Acquire MSHA Certification within one year of employment
- Willingness to learn
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
- Will be able to work in the elements
- Valid driver's license