An innovative B2B background music & sensory experience services company is actively seeking a high energy team member who wants to be at the vortex where 21st Century marketing and sales meet the hospitality, retail and banking verticals. We are seeking an “MVP” caliber candidate to take charge of our digital marketing. If you love digital marketing & demand generation, like selling things, thrive in a fast-moving, rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment, are a self-starter highly motivated to succeed, are entirely unrelenting, impossible to discourage, and want to work alongside a company founder, this could be your dream job. This is a ground floor opportunity with an exciting national company that is growing by leaps and bounds. You will report to our sales office in Denver, CO. This is a remote position.
This job includes both marketing and inside sales responsibilities:
1. Digital Marketing: Working closely with the Founder, you'll keep the sales pipeline full of qualified leads using Hubspot. Digital Marketing is part art and part science; your foundation of analytical capabilities will be called upon to optimize the programs while your creativity will be needed to help create new campaigns that resonate with our potential customers.
Core Responsibilities includes:
· Involvement with campaign strategy, planning and execution
· Monitor and implement Hubspot campaigns
· Daily maintenance, A/B Testing and optimization of digital campaigns to maximize yield and provide insights for campaign shifts
· Coordinate with Copywriter on content
· Track performance to measure results against goals
· Continually test alternative approves for improving performance
· Provide ongoing reporting, analysis, and recommendations for optimization of digital campaignss
In return for your 100% commitment, you can expect:
· Competitive Salary and commissions on sales
· Basic Small Business Benefits package
· Rapid Career advancement
· The opportunity to make a real impact and contribute to the growth of the company. You will feel like what you do matters and be recognized for your successes.
· B.A. or B.S. degree (preferably business or marketing degree)
- Knowledge of lead management– understanding the concepts to generate, cultivate, and close leads through campaigns and teamwork across marketing and sales
· 2+ years of years of executing growth-focused digital marketing campaigns
· Hubspot and B2B experience preferred
· To fit into our hospitality-oriented service culture, you must be focused on building strong customer relationships through effective interpersonal communication and sincere interaction.
· US Citizenship or valid work permit will be verified. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified veterans encouraged to apply.
Ambiance iQAround the globe, consumer brands and corporate offices immediately start their workday on a higher note by turning on one of Ambiance iQ’s Smarter Sensory SolutionsTM. Based on more than 30 years of neuroscience and behavioral research, our cutting-edge audio and visual solutions trigger specific receptors in the brain to directly influence the emotions of your customers and workers, and in turn, drive their behaviors to push your business forward.