Amber Solutions is currently looking for an entry-level, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to develop new and disruptive products in the IoT space. The Electrical Engineer will work primarily in the Product Development Group an be involved in engineering, product development, and implementation. The ideal candidate has an excellent grasp of electrical engineering fundamentals and can demonstrate creativity in problem solving. This is a great opportunity to join a company that will change the way people think about electricity.
- Perform detailed calculations to establish sound electrical designs and specifications
- Run simulation software (Simetrix) to confirm circuit design performance
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (Altium) to perform schematics, Bills of Materials, and netlists
- Coordinate prototype PCA build
- Perform all product testing on prototype PCAs and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Experience in the use of electrical engineering software
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player
Amber prides itself in mentoring young engineers with its senior staff. We will help build the bridge between your academic experience and product development.