Amber Park, the premier assisted living community in Pickerington, is now hiring for a full-time Charge Nurse.
Brief Summary of the Position:
Administers or assists residents to self-administer medications and treatments; measures vital signs and weight; and performs other health services tasks. Communicates with physicians, and documents pertinent information. Adheres to home health, hospice, and emergency protocols.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Maintains current professional LPN license.
· Maintains current medication assistant related certifications in applicable states.
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification.
· Meets state health related requirements.
· Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
· Possess organizational skills.
· Possess excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines.
· Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls), we would love to meet you!
Amber Park Assisted Living
401 Hill Road North
Pickerington, OH 43147
Submit your resume for consideration. AmberPark.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications and reference checks. Amber Park Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.