- Posted: over a month ago
· Maintenance Technician
- Performs electrical troubleshooting and interprets electrical diagrams and symbols.
- Reads and interprets PLC programs. Trouble shoots problems in PLC hardware and software,
- Identifies stored energy and performs all Lockout/Tag-out procedures according to company policy.
- Observes mechanical devices such as presses and draw benches in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines. Repairs electrical equipment.
- Recommends necessary training to upgrade skills level to Maintenance Manager.
- Participates and is fully engaged in continuous reliability improvement of all equipment and processes
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Trade school certification or Associates degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Must be able to use and maintain all basic tools and measuring equipment pertinent to a maintenance position
- Reads and interprets hydraulic, schematic, basic electric, electronic and OHM laws.
- Performs jobs with knowledge of AC & DC drives.
- Provides routine maintenance on hydraulic systems such as Oil Gear, Rex Roth, Racine, Vickers, etc.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
Who we are:
Ambe Engineering is a triple-certified W/MBE (woman and minority owned business) Diversity Supplier continuing to grow its ecosystem and extend their expertise globally. We bring the right resource for supplier development, high-impact project management, holistic cost savings, lean manufacturing and quality systems/problem solving solutions.
Quality, Logistics & Production | Crisis Management / Critical Situations | Cost Reduction | HR Services
Real EstateView all jobs at AMBE Engineering