ERP Project Manager - Independent Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
ERP Implementation Project Manager – Independent Consultant
The ERP Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for project management across various ERP Packages (SAP, Oracle, QAD, Plex etc), providing coordination of resources to help implement new systems.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in manufacturing, inventory control, finance, quality and purchasing business systems.
- Develop, document, coordinate, and conduct (where necessary) training courses for all business systems.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products;
- PMO Management
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- PMP certified preferre
- 10+ years of relevant ERP full cycle implementation
TechnologyView all jobs at AMBE Engineering