Now hiring experienced 3rd shift Sanitation Lead
Start time 10-11pm but can start as early as 8pm when needed
Pay $ 17.00 per hour TTH position
1. Perform daily sanitation of all processing lines.
2. Promotes a safe work environment through knowledge of the sanitation program and commitment to a safe work place for all. Ensures that staff are informed of corporate safety requirements and that safety is a priority in day to day functions.
3. Ensure food safety and food defense in the plant.
4. Directs and coordinates all daily sanitation activities within the processing plant as well as the grounds surrounding the processing plant.
5. Implements all GMP and HACCP procedures that relate to cleanliness, food safety and pest control with the facility. Supervises sanitation team to ensure all procedures are followed.
6. Responsible for managing and maintaining a supply of cleaning chemicals necessary for the operation of the cleaning program and in compliance with OSHA and FDA regulations.
7. Manages operations to maintain the highest rating possible on all audits and inspections. Interacts with third party auditors to facilitate Food Safety audits within the plant.
8. Develops and implements new methods, procedures, and systems to improve quality and food safety performance, determine and implement corrective actions.
9. Develops and maintains training and development programs that support key performance goals for the Company, as well as provide a satisfying and rewarding work environment for employees.
10. Lead, motivate and develop sanitation personnel to achieve outstanding manufacturing and sanitation results. Effectively conduct team meetings. Provide a satisfying and rewarding work environment for employees.
11. Effectively communicates organization and policy changes.
12. Train sanitation personnel in best practices, safety, to understand MSDS information, and the proper use of personal protective equipment.
13. Responsible for daily scheduling and efficient resource allocation. Responsible for filling out daily sanitation logs, performance reports and shift paperwork.
14. As part of the plant leadership team, provides excellent communication and partnership with the quality control and production departments.
15. Coordinates the completion of all required sanitation or maintenance required by the master sanitation schedule, and/or end of week sanitation activities.
16. Develop, implement, and manage all monitoring forms, records, and documentation to comply with all requirements.
17. Provide direct supervision over staff to include discretionary authority to determine methods of work; plan, assign and direct the work; and, in coordination with human resources and corporate policy, recommend personnel actions (performance reviews, discipline, discharge, etc.). Emphasis is placed on maintaining staffing at the appropriate levels to operate at peak efficiency and in developing continuity in key positions.
18. Perform related duties as required. Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the Position Description, but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee’s classification of work.